Monday 26 May 2014

The quest for longer hair...

Well it seems that summer may finally be gracing us with it's presence and i'm sick of having mid length hair. Now don't get me wrong bleaching and using heat on my hair probably doesn't help but I do feel like my hair is refusing to grow anymore. Does anyone else get that?

L-R (Aussie 3minute miracle Light, John Frieda Luxurious volume shampoo and conditioner)

So i've made it my mission to take care of my hair and hopefully help it grow. This week i've purchased some new haircare items. I have limp, lifeless, bleached hair which is weirdly extremely healthy. I researched and in order to gain hair growth or the illusion anyway it's best to use products that give your hair tonnes of volume.

I purchased the new John Frieda Luxurious volume shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair, this way i'm still taking care of my coloured hair and getting volume and thickness. I've heard amazing things about the original luxurious volume range, surely this can only be better? Now after reading rave reviews about the new Aussie 3 minute miracle light volume edition this had to make it into my shopping basket. These 3 smell amazing and I cannot wait to try them, especially the new Aussie 3 minute miracle. I mean how cool? Conditioner in a mousse form now that's got to be interesting.

Have you tried any of these products?

John Frieda Shampoo available here £5.89 and the Conditioner here £5.89
Aussie 3 minute miracle light avaliable here £4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment