Wednesday 17 September 2014

You beauty discovery box unboxing: September 2014



Happy Birthday You Beauty! This month You Beauty are celebrating their 1st birthday and giving away a free box with a coupon which I think may have expired now.

(L-R: Crabtree and Evelyn tea, Hello Fresh £25 gift card, Mavadry Polish, Toni and Guy Volumising Plumping Whip, Makeup sponge, Eyeko Hydrogel eye patches.)

I'm super happy with the contents of this months box and i'm definatley going to be ordering next months; so let's get into whats in my actual box...



You beauty is a unique beauty box that works differently to others. First of all you get to choose 2 products from the monthly list that you will recieve and the rest are all free gifts!
So this is the first thing I picked; Mavala Mavadry, a quick dry top coat. However, I can confirm that this is the best top coat I have EVER bloomin' tried!!! Such a time saver within about 5minutes your manicures complete, amazing!


The second product I chose were these Eyeko Hydrogel eye patches which are basically face masks for your eyes and I cannot wait to try them!


Now this is the main free gift this month; Toni and Guy's Volumising plumping whip. This smells, just, ahhhhmahhzingg! I love the smell of Toni and Guy products and this one has the same scent! Another thing that really excites me is that RRP this product is £7.19 and the whole You beauty box plus postage is £6.95!


And here's the other free gifts, don't get me wrong i'll probably use some of these but these are the let down of the box. I'll probably give the £25 Hello Fresh to my mum, never use the makeup sponge and i'll definatley try the herbal teas from Crabtree and Evelyn. Oh and i've already read the nifty lil magazine that comes with the box, what a nice touch!

So the You beauty discovery box is £6.95 a month whereby each month you choose 2 products to receive and a few freebies.

Have you tried any beauty boxes?

Lauren
x

*Disclaimer- in no way am I bias/sponsored/paid for this post this is a completely individual post written by myself*



No comments:

Post a Comment